How To Apply Online
Complete the following Steps:
- Step 1: Application for Admissions – complete and submit
- Step 2: Personal Profile Form– submit photo and essay
- Step 3: Applicant Reference Form – distribute to three people, to be returned to address below
- Step 4: Read Rules & Guidelines, complete and submit Application for Residency with $150 room deposit
- Step 5: Statement of Faith – Sign and submit
- Step 6: Obtain and submit a criminal record and vulnerable sector check. Criminal Record Check Request Letter
- Step 7: Request official transcript/s from high school and college/universities be mail to address below
All Finished? Check our MCC Application Checklist
Forward all information to:
Mail: Admissions Office, Maritime Christian College, 503 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PE C1A 7Z4
If you have any questions regarding admission feel free to contact us by phone: (1-902-628-8887) or by email using the contact form.
Maritime Christian College welcomes students from diverse backgrounds, irrespective of physical origin (ethnic, national, or racial), skin color, gender, political affiliation, age, marital status, family relationship, or handicap. As a faith-based institution, Maritime Christian College makes one exception to a student’s background: religious belief and affiliation. Maritime Christian College expects its students to adhere in both good conscience and good faith to its statement of faith. Students are expected to agree with and to this statement of faith, derived directly from Maritime Christian College’s fourth By-Law.