Credit: $540 per 3 semester hour class
Audit: $270 per 3 semester hour class
Seniors Audit: $135 per 3 semester hour class
Cost for one school year (full-time) including residence and student fees:
$10,764 Canadian (does not include books and personal items)
- $ 5,760 tuition (32 hours @ $180 per semester hour)
- $ 3,000 dorm room ($1,500 per semester)
- $ 2,004 student fees (Ministry/Mission Weekends, student activities and UPEI Sports Centre)
|Room Rental:||MCC Student||$1,500/ semester||+ $150 security deposit|
|Dates:||– August 1 – Last day to Reserve Room In Residence
– September 4, 2017 – Residence Opens for the Fall Semester
– May 5, 2018 – Residence Closes for the Year
Note: Special permission must be granted for early arrival or late departure. Please contact Maritime Christian College for more information.
Students and other individuals who request rooms MUST pay, in advance, the full rental fees, including the security fee, for the ensuing semester. Occupancy will not be granted until these payments have been made.
Any resident of the College dormitory, who may wish to cancel their rental agreement will FORFEIT their rental fees. The security fee shall be refunded if the room is left in the required condition.