Each year in March, the College hosts a series of lectures. These lectures began when the College was established and in 1980 became known as the Kenneth T. Norris Lectureship. The Lectureship provides an opportunity for the students, friends and supporters of the College to hear some of the most outstanding speakers from the fellowship of the Christian Churches or Churches of Christ in North America.
The week of the Lectureship is always a highlight, it is an action-packed and event-filled week with both morning and evening lectures. Friendships are made and renewed and the time of study and learning creates excitement which proves to be, for many, the spiritual apex of their year.
For more information call 902-628-8887.
KT Norris Lectures 2019
MIRACLES: PREVIEWS OF A FUTURE WORLD
March 19-22, 2019
Morning Sessions 9:30am – 12pm
Evening Sessions 7:30 – 9pm
Dr. Mark Scott, Ozark Christian College
No registration required, free will offering
- Miracles: Did They Happen in This World? (The Apologetic Issue)
- Miracles: Are They Unique to This World? (The Cultural Issue)
- Miracles: Terminology and the Bible’s Love/Hate Relationship with Them (The Linguistic Issue)
- Miracles: Their Varied Purposes (The Functional Issue)
- Miracles: The Language of Salvation (The Salvific Issue)
- Miracles: Every Category of Reality (The Categorical Issue)
- Miracles: Elements Within/Gospel Distinctives (The Rhetorical Issue)
- Miracles: The Greatest One of All (The Easter Issue)
Tuesday: He Masters the Sea (Mark 4:35-41)
Wednesday: He Restores to Wholeness (Luke 5:12-16)
Thursday: He Delivers from Evil (Mark 5:1-20)
Friday: He Speaks Our Name (John 20:1-18)