DOUBLE VERNON MILLER BIBLE CAMP, Cherryville, BC
VOLUNTEER BIBLE CAMP MANAGER
North Okanagan, British Columbia
Small off-grid camp with 88 acres
Contact Director: Lisa Stump
250-547-9206 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
LEONARDVILLE CHURCH OF CHRIST, Deer Island, NB
The Leonardville Church of Christ, located on Deer Island in New Brunswick Canada, is praying for a Preacher to move into our fishing community and work with us in continuing to build up the kingdom of God spiritually and numerically.
The work here is approximately 130 years old. The number of regular worshippers for our Sunday Service is between 60 and 70 with an average attendance of 50-55. These numbers increase when we take into account our Sunday School children.
Besides these ministries, we have a Junior Church Program, Youth Meetings and Small Groups. We also share in the ownership of Bayview Christian Camp on the Island which hosts four camps each summer.
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a College affiliated with the Christian Church / Church of Christ.
He must be passionate about relevant preaching, discipleship, community involvement, prayer and personal spiritual growth. Leadership skills with the ability to work well as a member of the team are a must.
If you are convicted that God is calling you to this Island Ministry, please respond at LeonardvilleChurchofChrist@gmail.com
To view current ministry openings listed with Crosslink.org click on link http://www.crosslink.org/jobs/
FIRST CHURCH OF CHRIST, Cherokee, IA
We are looking for a compassionate, bible based, and God called senior minister from the Restoration Movement who has the heart of a teacher to educate and motivate us toward discipleship so we can grow as a church body. This individual should be able to preach well from the pulpit as well as minister to members of the congregation who vary widely in personality and age. We want this individual to be able to be active in the community and build relationships with individuals and families looking for hope and salvation. A passion for youth ministry is a must without sacrificing the needs of older congregants. To be a productive member of our church this individual needs to demonstrate and practice effective communication skills in all forms including verbal, written and technological platforms. This is a full-time ministry position that includes a host of volunteers and one staff.
Church / Organization Information
First Church of Christ – Cherokee, Iowa
First Church of Christ is a body of Believers of the Restoration Movement who want to love one another and grow in their relationship with God.
We believe this is best accomplished when we:
- Share our Story of Faith with others
- Serve with a heart of generosity, compassion, and hospitality
- Gather to encourage, study and worship
- Devote ourselves to a life filled with prayer
- Love others just as Christ Jesus has loved us
God establishes the church and powered by the Holy Spirit so that each believer may let their light shine through service for God’s glory as we reach the lost through love, encouragement, and prayer.
Average weekly attendance is 90 – 100
To submit your application, please send or email your cover letter, resume, and references to:
First Church of Christ
772 N. 2nd
Cherokee, IA 51012
BETHANY CHRISTIAN CHURCH, Dallas, Georgia
Bethany Christian Church is a contemporary, instrumental, and vibrant Restoration Movement Christian Church in Northwest Atlanta, GA suburbs. We are currently seeking the man God wants as our next Senior Minister. We average 350-400 in weekly attendance. We have a fairly large footprint in the community, but we have barely scratched the surface. HUGE growth potential with great congregation, staff, facilities and leadership team in place. Some of the characteristics that God has shown us that we need for the man in this ministry include:
- He MUST be in love with Jesus. This is non-negotiable.
- He MUST prioritize in this order: Jesus, Family, Church. This is non-negotiable also.
- He should lead his family well and they need to support his ministry.
- He should be solidly based in Scripture with Restoration Movement background preferred.
- He should view this as a ministry and a calling and not just a job. He is self-motivated.
- He should be exceptionally gifted and engaging from the pulpit.
- He should agree with our “live, love and serve” philosophy.
- He should have a solid background. References will be checked closely.
- He should love and relate to everyone regardless of their personal or professional status.
- He should be real and genuine. Not perfect, but real and genuine.
- He should have a heart for youth and the other ministries within the church.
- He should be high energy, humorous, charismatic and outgoing. Not a wallflower.
- He should have a genuine concern and interest for the community.
- He should be able to work with an active, committed Eldership and Staff.
- He should be able to lead, delegate, mentor and provide vision.
This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for the right Senior Minister. If you feel that you would meet at least most of these characteristics, then please send your resume and any supporting audio/video files of your sermons to: email@example.com. Please DO NOT contact the church directly. Thank you and God Bless You.
CENTRAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH, Rockford, Illinois
FULL-TIME WORSHIP MINISTER
Central Christian Church of Rockford, Illinois is seeking a full-time worship minister.
Our community and the surrounding area has a population over 350,000. Our vision is for our city to be a place where peoples’ lives are continuously transformed by a relationship with Jesus Christ.
We are a multi-staffed church, seeking a man of godly character, who has a servant’s heart, and who theologically embraces Restoration Movement ideals.
The primary focus of this position is worship leadership throughout the church. This person will serve as developer, coach and administrator of the music and other worship arts components, including the technical and organizational end of worship leading.
We want this staff member to shepherd people to make worship an important part of their daily walk with Jesus and to pursue excellence in our corporate worship.
The Worship Minister will lead the church in all aspects of worship, with the freedom to creatively communicate the Word of God in a way that engages our community’s culture and compliments the vision of the church. This position will serve as a part of an overall determination to reach unchurched people.
Link to job description: http://www.cccrockford.org/f/docs/CCCWorshipMinisterJobDescription.docx
COMMON GROUND CHRISTIAN CHURCH, Tampa, Florida
FULL-TIME SENIOR PASTOR for a 6 year-old, multi-ethnic church in an urban setting.
Our Church: Common Ground Church in Tampa, Florida, located in the Seminole Heights area, minutes from downtown Tampa, is a family of believers which averages in the low to mid 100s each Sunday and comes from varied ethnic, economic and personal backgrounds and finds its unity and “common ground” in Christ. We are a “come as you are” church in a neighborhood known for its eclectic restaurants and entrepreneurial spirit.
Expectations: Primarily includes preaching, teaching, leading a team-based ministry model, communicating vision, and shepherding the church. Must also work cohesively with part-time staff (currently a Worship Leader and Youth & Family Life Pastor) and with the Management Team. Should form and articulate the overall direction of the church’s ministry, including, but not limited to: strategic planning, community outreach efforts, coordination of programs, and overseeing activities led by staff and volunteer leaders.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education from a Restoration Movement based Bible College/University and committed to the ideals of the Restoration Movement.
- A minimum five years’ preaching experience or a combination of preaching/teaching equivalency is strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the Bible.
- Strong administrative abilities.
- Creativity in worship and programming.
- High quality interpersonal skills demonstrated in healthy communication and relationships with the staff and church family.
To Apply: Send resume with brief theological statement and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please furnish video/cd of your preaching or advise if this can be found online.
FIRST CHRISTIAN, Florissant, Missouri
First Christian is a regional church and one of the largest churches in the northern St. Louis area with an average attendance of 1,200+ with 2,500+ members. Located on 14 acres, the campus has evolved to over 100,000 square feet of space featuring a 1,600 seat, well designed worship center completed in 2006. Leadership is committed to strong Biblical teaching, passionate worship, and reaching out to the community in ways that connect unchurched people to Jesus Christ. First Christian has seen 500 decisions for Christ in 2011 & 2012 with over 300 of these decisions being baptisms. First Christian’s expansive ministry is a result of highly committed volunteers finding their ministry and serving with relentless dedication. This highly relational church is intent on stretching boundaries for the sake of reaching the community for Jesus Christ.
First Christian is seeking a high capacity, experienced, passionate worship leader. The worship pastor will report to the executive pastor of First Christian and is responsible to engage the congregation in worship. This role will serve to help develop the culture of worship for the church. The worship pastor is responsible for training and shepherding worship team vocalists and band members as well as overseeing the worship portion of services, including musical selection, elements, and arrangements. Additionally, this position is responsible for the worship aspects of the church service and oversees the key components for the overall feel, aesthetics, and health of the church. The worship pastor collaborates with the executive leaders to ensure consistent quality, creativity, and theology. All products produced by this position will be considered completed as “work for hire” and be the property of First Christian. The worship pastor will work 45-55 hours per week (Sunday-Thursday). This position qualifies for vacation days and holidays including one week at Christmas. The benefits include Full Family Medical, Dental, Retirement, and Life Insurance
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee leading worship for weekend, midweek, and special services
- Work in conjunction with the Media Pastor who oversees all areas of production (video, audio, light, sound, and staging).
- Expand and maintain the worship band and vocal members.
- Shepherd and mentor staff and volunteers serving in the worship ministry.
- Select songs and arrangements for services and develop them into a worship flow for each service at least two weeks in advance.
- Lead the creative team meetings and planning.
- Lead weekly rehearsals.
- Deepen the understanding of the worship department staff and volunteers of worship and the presence of the Lord.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to carry out the overall vision of corporate worship of the church which aligns directly with the Senior Pastor’s vision.
- Recruit, train, organize, and shepherd music and production volunteers.
- Plan, lead, and produce at least quarterly nights of worship.
- Lead in songwriting, arranging, and recording.
- Oversee and stay within the annual budget
- Strive to incorporate other art forms in addition to music such as dance, painting, photography, etc.
- Set annual goals for the worship ministry that are in line with our vision and mission
- Be open to change and the shifting of responsibilities as growth and ministry develop
- Serve as part of the Pastor On Call rotation.
- Serve the church as an active church member.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- A strong gift for leadership and a proven track record of developing leaders of leaders.
- Strong vocal skills, instrumental skills (prefer guitar or keyboard), song writing and arranging abilities, and able to rehearse a choir.
- Have a deep understanding of sound, lighting, and video in order to be able to work creatively and collaboratively with the Media Pastor.
- Love for Jesus and a desire to see lives and communities changed by the gospel.
- Entrepreneurial aptitude.
- Proven success at multi-tasking, time management, and prioritizing.
- Proven ability to work with and maintain positive, loyal relationships with those inside and outside the church.
- Relational skills and a passionate presence and heart for leading worship.
- Ability to work with Chord Charts, Sheet music, and Guitar Tabs.
- Must have a teachable spirit.
1. Fulfill the character qualifications of an elder as taught in Scripture,
2. Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience,
3. Expert level written and verbal communication skills,
4. Project Management,
5. Strong Technology Skills,
6. Confidential, Helpful, Cheerful, Diplomatic, and Caring Positive Attitude to ALL,
7. Ability to Prioritize and Multi-Task,
8. Equipment Maintenance,
9. Attention to Detail,
10. Work fast to meet hard deadlines (i.e.: days NOT weeks),
11. A working understanding and an interest in the latest trends in creative arts,
12. Demonstrate an Ongoing Relationship with Jesus Christ, and
13. Must attend worship services regularly and participate as an active member of First Christian.
To find out more about First Christian, please take your time to peruse www.fccf.org to learn more about the church, vision and values, and the many other ministries of the church. You can email your application documents along with links to your worship leading videos to email@example.com.