Biblical Studies Certificate
The Biblical Studies Certificate is designed to give students one full year of Bible College, to provide a Christian foundation and practical knowledge, which will be a basis for all vocations.
This one-year program, consisting of at least thirty-two semester hours of class work, also forms the foundation for, and can be credited toward, most other programs offered at MCC. The student is required to achieve a 1.67 cumulative G.P.A.
COURSES – 32 hours
- Old Testament Literature (O11) – 3 hours
- New Testament Literature (N11) – 3 hours
- Life of Christ I (N13) – 3 hours
- Acts of the Apostles (N15) – 3 hours
- Romans (N17) – 3 hours
- Interpersonal Communication (G11) – 3 hours
- Intro to Interpretation (T13) – 3 hours
- English Composition (G15) -3 hours
- Worldview Studies (T17) – 3 hours
- Foundational Leadership (C11) – 3 hours
- Christian Service (P11) – 1 hour
- Life Skills (P13) – 1 hour